Earlier this week I posted your Ultimate Guide to Road Tripping – Spring Break Edition. Now, I’ll post my favorite travel outfit combo. For road trips or really any kind of traveling, I have always found it so important and helpful to wear comfy bottoms, easy to take off and put on shoes, a short sleeve top & a sweater of some sort.
- White Canvas Shoes from Target are $16 and my go to shoe, always.
- Kiss Me Super Skinny pants are the perfect pair of pants that make me look like I’m put together, wearing something a step up from leggings & still super comfy.
- Espresso then Prosecco graphic tee from OldNavy is the most exciting purchase I have made this year.
- Flannel’s double as a perfect light sweater or cardigan. This one I snagged from H&M (the best).
- Los Angeles hat hails from PacSun off sale rack, but you can find a similar hat that works just as perfectly to pull off this look.